- Take in scenic views of Rochester’s High Falls District
- Learn about the brewing history of the Finger Lakes region
- Enjoy beer and take home a souvenir
- Promotion Expires April 30, 2014
Whether you enjoy learning new things, the history (and taste) of beer or just love having a good time, then you’ll enjoy this Rochester microbrewery experience for four from Crush on Canandaigua. This five-hour tour will take you and three friends throughout Canandaigua, Honeoye and Rochester for only $152. A personal guide will highlight the rich hop and beer history of the region, and you’ll even get to take home a tasting beer glass.
Crush on Canandaigua Beer & Wine Tours offers an all-inclusive price, great scenic views and convenient pick up and drop off locations.
$152 for a 5-hour microbrewery experience for four
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as gift. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Pick up and drop off site will be Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack. Must reserve your tour. Promotional value expires April 30, 2014. Tasting fees of $15 per person, tax of 7.5% and gratuity for your tour guide not included. Possible breweries include: Twisted Rail, Naked Dove, Arbor Hill Brews, CB Crafts, Rohrbach, Genesee, and ROC Brewing Co. A re-booking fee of $50 per person will apply if tour date is cancelled, missed, changed, transferred or re-scheduled within 14 days of booked tour. Reservations required and subject to availability. Must be 21+. Entire value must be used in a single visit.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Self-gifters, those who take advantage of deals during the holidays for themselves, will spend an average of $129.62 on items they want, according to a National Retail Federation 2013 consumer spending survey. Go on, treat yourself!