Brewing your own beer can make you the most popular guy in your neighborhood, especially if every bottle also comes with a stack of homemade money. Get crafty with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a Beer College class for two people with one growler ($100 value)
- $75 for a Beer College class for four people with two growlers ($200 value)
Held on Tuesday from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Beer College classes cover topics ranging from beer’s history to the proper glassware for different beer styles. The schedule runs as follows:
- February: Beer 101, an overview of beer’s history and styles that also encompasses topics such as home-brewing and food pairings
- March: Beer styles and glassware
- April: American craft beers, an exploration of US microbreweries and craft beers
- May: Belgium beers, which covers doubles, triples, and farmhouse variants
- June: Texas beers, a survey of beers from all over the state
- July: Home-brewing
- August: Beer and food pairings
- September: North Texas beers, a survey of local breweries with guest speakers
- October: German beers
- November: North Texas beers, a continued survey of local breweries with guest speakers
Limit 7 per person, may buy 7 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Must be 21 or older. Classes begin February 4th, 2014. Extra $5 fee for Tastings.