This 1000 watt heat stick has dropped to $37.49. You’d have to go back to December of 2012 to find a lower price (by 61 cents) on HBF. For comparison, if you buy a 12 pack of these, they would actually be more expensive at $40.42 each, shipped.
You could use this to bring your mash or sparge water up to temp (or up to temp more quickly). You could also use it to help your wort get to a boil more quickly.
I have this and find it very handy. Check out my Hands on Review including some temperature testing.
Allied Precision The Premier Line 742G Bucket Water Heater – $37.49 + Free Shipping
More from Amazon:
- Banjo Style Propane Burner Roundup
- 2 Liter Erlenmeyer Flask – $15.75
- Gurin Wireless Dehumidifier for Kegerator Condensation – $12.95, Record Low
- Brewing Beer (4 Simple Steps To Your First Home Brew) Kindle – 99 cents
- Great Deal: Reader Tip – Johnson A419 Digital Thermostat – $68.95 Shipped
- Great Deals on Perlick Forward Seal Faucets
- Bormioli Rocco Nonix British Half Pint Beer Glasses – $3.97 + Shipping
- Reserve Du Chateau German Nierstiner Wine Kit – $43.11 Shipped
- Ohmbrew Automations Fermostat – Programmable, Dual Stage Temp Controller
- Great Deal: Ozeri Pro II Digital Scale – $14.23, Lower than Record
- Dual Scale Refractometer (with Corrected Scale) – $27.97 Shipped – Save $8
- Reader Tip: 10 Gallon Igloo Cooler – $42.83 Shipped
- Great Deal: STC-1000 Dual Stage Temp Controller – $17.69