Hay Merchant hosts California-based North Coast Brewing Co.’s only full dinner pairing event in Texas, with the brewery’s senior vice president Doug Moody in attendance.
The seven-course dinner will be paired with the following beers:
- Old Rasputin XV (Barrel-Aged Russian Imperial Stout)
- Le Merle (Belgian-Style Farmhouse Ale)
- Grand Cru (Belgian Strong Pale Ale)
- Scrimshaw (Pilsner)
- Brother Thelonious (Belgian-Style Abbey Ale)
- Old Stock Ale 2013
- A post-dessert flight of vintage Old Stock Ale, 2004, 2007 and 2010
Tickets can be purchased at Hay Merchant in person only.